Ford Mustang Forums banner

Fox interior parts; black and opal

For Sale 
3K views 64 replies 22 participants last post by  Stew_Magoo 
#1 · (Edited)

Map light and dome light. some residue or some #### from an air freshener on the map light, not very noticeable, should clean up easy. Both work. $40 shipped for both

Black tweed seat bottom fabric. Looks really good in person; flash makes it look ####ty. A shampoo should do wonders. $50 shipped

Front and side headliner trim $40 shipped.

grey coupe quarter plastics $150 shipped

Grey console top and bottom: $125 shipped SOLD!!!

Sill plates, kick panels, $30 shipped knee panel (goes with dash if it moves quick) $30 shipped

Grey coupe headliner from a 1993 (large dome light, no map light) $75 shipped.

Automatic trim plate $25 shipped

Black hatchback headliner ####ing mint. needs a blast of air to blow the dust off it. $125 shipped

Black knee panel, $35 shipped

A-pillar trim, pair $35 shipped

Center console, top and bottom, plugs, and arm rest: $125 shipped SOLD!!

Sill plates good shape, just dirty. $40 shipped SOLD!!

Kick panels: $35 shipped SOLD!!!

Gauge surround with switches. $40 shipped

Black Lighted visors, passenger side felt separated from the mirror cover, drivers side is starting to. $40 shipped SOLD!!!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Opal seat belt set from 1993 coupe. $75 shipped. SOLD!!!

Black hatchback seat belts from a 1990. Missing the front two buckles. $75 shipped.

1993 Opal dash. Knee panel and glovebox door are in pictures above, comes with speaker grilles. $75 plus actual shipping.

Black dash from a 1990. Grilles, knee panel and glove box door still available

Pair manual door harnesses, $25 shipped. SOLD!!! pair power door harnesses, $25 shipped. left and right door switch, $25 shipped. headlight switch, $25 shipped. ignition switch, $25 shipped. heater controls, airbag SOLD for $25 shipped. Group discounts!

Opal door panels. Can throw in regulators if you like. $100 shipped. SOLD!!!!

Open to offers.

#3 ·
Interested in the black doorpanels, do you take paypal?

#4 ·
I do take paypal, but due to a fellow corraler pointing out my stupidity; it's gonna be a few days before i get that SNAFU fixed and have a pair available. I made a not in the original post.

#25 ·
I'm interested in the following parts. Let me know the best price you can do for me including shipping to me in Custer, South Dakota 57730.

Black dash from a 1990. Has the 25th anniversary tribar. Damaged, but usable with a little repair. tabs where guage surround bolt on broken, couple lower bolt holes have cracks around them, one visible crack above center vent. Other than that it looks great. will include glove box door, and knee panel, and speaker grilles. $75 plus actual shipping.

From this, I only want the Wiring Harness. I MAY be interested in these parts as well but I'd like to get a seperate cost for them, Dash Pad, and ALL of the A/C Vents. including the Bezels into which the Vents Fit.

I will take the: Opal Door Panels with Armrests. Can throw in regulators if you like. $100 shipped. (Yes, I do need the Manual Regulators too). And the Window Crank Handles as well.

Please respond to: mustangman@goldenwest.net

Thanks
Jon

Paypal ready

#28 ·
Money sent for parts as described in an e-mail to ya Stew.

Thanks and a Bump up for ya
Jon

#31 · (Edited)
I have recieved the Door Panels today (11/22/11) and for thier age, they look great. I look forward to the rest of the parts when you get the chance to send them out.

Thanks
Jon

#32 ·
Jon, please unbundle your panties. The door panels, arm rests and regulators are in the mail. Leaving the ups store Thursday night, something didn't seem right and I realized I forgot about the wiring and vents. I am out of town until Tuesday, when I get back I will get those items shipped. Sorry for the delay getting you all your parts at once and lack of communication. For that feel free to call me an #######, but a crook or scanner I am not. Between working 60 hours a week, trying to get out of town for a few days hunting and some car troubles recently, a few things have slipped through the cracks. Pardon me for being human.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.