Ford Mustang Forums banner

Black interior parts MUST SELL ASAP seats,center console etc

For Sale 
2K views 25 replies 5 participants last post by  slow50lxhatch 
#1 · (Edited)
A lot of you already know that i have seats for sale but ive decided to make a new thread with everything that i have for sale in one spot.... all parts are oem ford pieces in excellent shape unless otherwise described..... im doing an 03 cobra interior swap which is the reason for the sale....

im not going to part out the seats i.e. fronts only or rears only.... they will go with each other.

The seats are in excellent shape and were cleaned the end of September and havent been sat on since the beginning of sept when i parked the car in the corner and started to disassemble everything. $500 firm picked up or 500 plus actual shipping cost.

door panels will come with everything shown in the pics they are in excellent shape.... the drivers side bag is hanging down a little cause my door hinge bushings are toast causing the door to hang down catching the bag when the door would close$375 firm shipped

center console is in great shape and comes with the mirrior switch and hvac bezel .... the plastic is cracked around the ash tray location, this doesnt affect anything and would be covered up when the door is closed.... i dont know what happend with the door as i cant find it right now so im just gunna sell it without it unless i happen to find it during the sale$250 shipped

Black scuff plates $50 shipped

Lower kick panels Best offer shipped

Cover panel under the steering wheel in front of your knees $75.00 shipped

Black carpet in excellent shape just cleaned with my extractor $ best offer shipped

Dash board with glove box and vents $400 picked up wont ship i dont have it out yet and wont until other stuff is sold

Back panels from doors,around the back , then to the hatch.... will come with the piece that connects them to each other, plastic seat belt pieces and speaker grills.$ 650 i dont want to ship these cause of the size.

Please if you are seriously interested contact me otherwise if ur going to call me and offer 1/10th of the value please im asking that you dont waste mine/your time. i would really appreciate it....

All prices are obo unless specified

I dont need to sell but at the same time if i dont i wont be able to make any progress on the car. I cant do anymore work on the car until the stuff is gone because i dont want anything to get ruined on accident while im performing the swap.. i can send a picture of the garage so everyone can see what im dealing with.

please let me know if your interested asap so i can get back to work on the swap thanks for your time Jim

Contact by
PM
email: jimprecisionlawncare@yahoo.com
Phone 815-451-5445

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Your prices are too high man, no one is going to buy used door panels from you for $350 when you can buy brand new ones from 50resto for less than $150.

Dash is about the same, most sell for south of $200 in perfect condition.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.