Ford Mustang Forums banner

2003-04 Cobra seats Grey/Black

For Sale 
1K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  CaliNotch n MI 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale: 03/04 Mustang Cobra seats. These are the Black with gray Suede inserts.

These are from a coupe, I was told the car had 10k on it when pulled.
There is a small rip in on the back-end of the rear seat on the pass-side maybe an 1" & 1/2 long.

I bought them back in the winter and they have been sitting in the same spot I put them when I get them home. I had plans of using them in my Notch but I pulled the engine July and well its still sitting with no engine.

Will only sell complete UNLESS someone is interested in the rear only.

I do not want to ship these so I'm looking for a local sale.

Sorry for the small pictures, there are pulled from the craigslist add and I can but better ones up when I get home.

$750 is exactly what I paid for them so I hope to get close to that.

#7 ·
If the price is right and you would be ok with shipping the rears, I'm interested. Shoot me a price via reply or PM.

#8 ·
Here are some better pictures:

I has the rears sold before but the shipping was just to high, if I remember correctly I think it was around 100-120 just to ship the rears...

#15 ·
I do go to Toledo every Sunday....

I just think they would have to be shipped on a pallet, by truck and it might cost $150 just for S&H.

#19 ·
For those that were/are interested in the rears, I finally found a box that fits and have the boxed up...... They weigh 48 lbs the box is 50" l 29" h and 15" w. I was quoted $155 from FedEx and about $165 UPS to ship... Seems kinda high to me?

#20 ·
That's cheap if that's for both. Shipping rates are ridiculous lately.

#25 ·
No rips or tears in the pass/driver seats. I'll shoot you some pics when I get off work.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.