Ford Mustang Forums banner

87-93 mustang parts

For Sale 
1K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  sledge33 
#1 ·
im parting out 6 mustangs coupes,gt,lx hatch and convertible.i have most any interior parts.if i dont have it i will probably get it pretty soon.i am always buying cars for parts.i also have engines trannys rear ends and body panels.give me a call with questions 270-799-4288 thanks jeff

#2 ·
any black interior parts? i'm looking for the small triangle piece that goes on the corner of the driverside door by the mirror. any t-top cars?

#4 ·
What about an 87 89 instrument cluster? Prefer 140mph speedo

Barry

#13 ·
Let me know what you find on the clusters.

Barry

#18 ·
I need the metal plate that screws to the roof. This is the part that the dome light attaches to on 90-93 models.

#19 ·
Looking for the t5 trans hump from the interior, it is spot welded to the trans tunnel. Would like it cut out.

--
Dan in ND
'88 'vert GT undergoing full resto.

#20 ·
Looking for a passenger side floor pan from firewall to rear seat riser. Can you price that with shipping if available. Also do you have any working A9L Ecms?

#25 · (Edited)
I'm looking for rear interior trim panels for a coupe, 87-89. Color doesn't matter, going to dye it black. Also a black dash pad with vents, and black front seat belts.

#26 ·
do you have this shock cover for the passenger side of a hatch?? I believe its pre 90, as the newer ones are round. please pm me if you do , thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.