2000 GT - how much oil, brake bleeding Q, and other tune up items
I recently purchased a 2000 Mustang GT 5spd, and had a few questions.
1) How much oil does it need? I am reading conflicting stories about earlier models (99-00) needing 4.7L, and later models (01-04) needing 5.7L - can anyone confirm for the 2000 model?
2) How to bleed the brakes on these things - do is it just a simple bleeder screw that I unbolt whiles someone is pressing the brake? Also do I start with the caliper farthest from the master cylinder and work myway to the closest one?
3) Do these cars use a cabin air filter?
4) How difficult is the fuel filter replacement?
5) Spark plugs - what is the suggested change interval (i.e. after how many miles)?
Sorry about all the questions. Complete newbie here. The car was in storage for about 4 years, and only has ~43k miles (70k KM).