M-6010-M58A - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By ERStettin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 04-17-2017, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (9)
M-6010-M58A

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-6010-M58A

Is anyone making an all motor, stroker, crate engine with this block yet? I am not a power adder guy and would like to get a stroker version in the 380 ci range or bigger and was wondering if it has been done? I know you can't bore it anymore (Ford told me this) but what about stroke?

360 (10.5 to 1, ADPerformance SCAT 4340 assembly), FTI AFR 225, FTI Edelbrock Victor EFI, FTI Cam, Pro M 80 MM (42lb injectors), KOOKS Longtubes 1 7/8 inch to 2 inch to 3.5 inch collectors, Pro Motion TKO, FMS 4.88, Global West Suspension, ET Drags, TwEECer RT (3317 lbs with me)

10.75 @ 126.51 (best so far)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Dave
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Walt of Pro Motion Transmissions, Jack
, Brian
, Matt of SPEC clutches (
)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-20-2017, 06:49 PM

Trader Feedback: (47)
Garage
sucks how dead this modular section is...........

Tom Moss
2010 Shelby GT500 vert with 2.9L 16 psi Whipple and rim upgrade. Rated 750HP/713TQ - 673/620 to the tire

src="/forums/images/smilies/salute.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Salute" class="inlineimg" />http://tmoss.efidynotuning.com/
post #3 of 3 Old 04-20-2017, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (9)
I hear you.
tmoss likes this.

360 (10.5 to 1, ADPerformance SCAT 4340 assembly), FTI AFR 225, FTI Edelbrock Victor EFI, FTI Cam, Pro M 80 MM (42lb injectors), KOOKS Longtubes 1 7/8 inch to 2 inch to 3.5 inch collectors, Pro Motion TKO, FMS 4.88, Global West Suspension, ET Drags, TwEECer RT (3317 lbs with me)

10.75 @ 126.51 (best so far)

, Dave
, Walt of Pro Motion Transmissions, Jack
, Brian
, Matt of SPEC clutches (
)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement