What's your actual MPG? what mods have you done to car? what's your timing set at?
I do about 70-80% Highway driving daily (with tons of stop & go) and average between 20-23 mpg.
During a road trip to Minnesota last summer, I got upwards of 26 mpg, and that was while doing 65-80mph on a moderately hilly route with the tops out and loaded with a week's worth of luggage.
My timing is bumped to *14 and I run premium.
- MAC fenderwell CAI
- Professional Products 70MM Throttle body & EGR Spacer
- MSD Digital 6 Ignition and Blaster TFI Coil
- Dyna-module distributor module
- 9MM Ford Racing Wires and E3.42 plugs
- BBK shorties, Bassani catted-X, Delta 40s w/tails
- Flex-a-lite Black Magic radiator fan
- March Pulleys
- Ford racing 3.73
- MM Full length sfc, K-member & Strut tower braces
- Nitrogen in the tires* (Made a big difference)