I need 91-93 LX molding and....... - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Parts for Sale > Exterior

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2005, 05:27 PM   #1

Trader Feedback: (1)

I need 91-93 LX molding and.......

Okay I need the front fender extension on the drivers side for a 91-93 mustang. I also need the rubber molding in good shape from the back of the front wheel wells to the front of the rear wheel wells, they are black rubber, and attached with double sided tape, The door molding would be great but I knwo not too many people know how to remove these peices, you actually need to use a long bladed razonr knife such as an olfa knife, but if anyone has these peices avialable, let me know, thanks
Ryan
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2005, 09:38 PM   #2
Banned Alleged Scammer

Trader Feedback: (155)

I have the fender extension and all 4 of the small moldings on the sides,do not have door moldings.Let me know.Thanks

$30 plus shipping

btlfed87nb@hotmail.com
WHLSTNDR is banned  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-25-2005, 09:51 PM   #3

30.00 plus shipping for the fender extension and all the mldings? Is the fender extension slated for 91-93 mustangs? Let me know, thanks.
Ryan
Old 02-25-2005, 11:58 PM   #4
Banned Alleged Scammer

the fender extension is off a 93 fender and yes $30 plus shipping for everything.Email me if interested
WHLSTNDR is banned  
Old 03-03-2005, 10:11 PM   #5

Anyone else have anything lying around? Whstlndr I sent you an email but I dont know if you got it, let me know.

Last edited by BigAZBounca; 03-03-2005 at 10:14 PM.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:19 PM   #6
Banned Alleged Scammer

I have just the moldings I can sell for $20 shipped.Sorry I didn't get back to you.Lemme know
WHLSTNDR is banned  
Old 03-03-2005, 10:22 PM   #7

Damn, sorry bro looking to deal all together, I mostly need the fender extension, thanks anyway
Old 03-04-2005, 12:56 AM   #8

Trader Feedback: (0)

how do you remove them from the car? i know the rear ones have bolts on them what about the rest im converting my car into a gt so i might be able to sell u the moldings
Old 03-04-2005, 08:22 AM   #9

You need to remove the molding with an olfa blade, start at the top, and bend them down slowly while removing the tape a few inches at a time, if you go from left to right or right to left, it screws up the molding and warps it. The fender extension is removed by two bolt on the back of it, and three bolts on the side that are attached to the front bumper. Let me know please, thanks. I converted my GT to LX so I might have some stuff you can use as well.
Ryan
bgbounca@tampabay.rr.com
Old 03-08-2005, 12:53 AM   #10

Anyone else? Let me know, I have cash.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:13 AM   #11

Trader Feedback: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAZBounca
Anyone else? Let me know, I have cash.
i have so far taken off the fender extensions and mouldings that go over them and the rear ones. did you get my pm to see if u had those gt parts?
Old 03-08-2005, 12:15 PM   #12

Trader Feedback: (79)

Whats up Ryan,, I have door mouldings from a GT and LX. Well atleast I did, just have to check my storage. Shoot me an e-mail mike86gt@bellsouth.net and I will check; if you still need/want them. If I have them you can get them cheap..

BTW how did the T-5 work???

1993 Cobra-- Teal with black cloth interior, 1 of 185 built.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:50 PM   #13

Hey, whats up Mike I will PM you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement