WTB: Saleen or DECH Ground Effects for a '90 LX. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Parts for Sale > Exterior

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2005, 02:28 AM   #1

Trader Feedback: (0)

WTB: Saleen or DECH Ground Effects for a '90 LX.

I am looking to buy either a Saleen or a DECH kit for my 1990 LX Convertible. I don't care if it used or not, and I will pay for the shipping. I am located in Toronto, Ontario. Also, can you send pics if possible. Please PM here, or at my email address below. Thanks.

fordmotorsport@sympatico.ca
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2005, 09:56 PM   #2

Trader Feedback: (1)

hey man.. call 416-751-7751 (Mirage Auto Body) ask for Boogie.. He gets the kits new for $500. They are good quality and fit awesome... Here is my coupe
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthr...highlight=dech
Old 03-19-2005, 01:15 AM   #3

Hey, I know Boogie. He's painted a few of my cars from back in the day. I moved out to Pickering, so I haven't talked to him in a few years. I was planning on stopping by, so now I will have more of a reason.

Thanks for the info.
Bill from Thunderbolt Motorsports – "If one of our Mechanics answered the phone he would have been told - "Please contact the internet division via email in order to get you problem solved more efficiently." And they would have been apologetic for not being able to help via the telephone...”
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-19-2005, 12:50 PM   #4

Hahaha.. everyone knows BOOGIE..
Old 03-19-2005, 02:21 PM   #5

go with the saleen kit.....You would be probably the only car in Toronto NOT to have a DECH kit.
Every Fox stang i see for sale in Auto Trader Toronto has a dech kit on it.
1995 GT w/ Edelbrock Heads and intake, MSD 6A, BBK70mm throttle body, Pro-M 75mm w/24# inj., BBK Lt exhaust w/ Flowmaster 2chamber, Chrome Cobra R's, rear control arms, Cobra Gauges, SVO tach, subframes, 3:73's, Holley fuel pump, Autologic (WMS tuned) chip, cold air kit, pulleys, E-cam, B&M ripper w/ King cobra clutch
Old 03-26-2005, 04:11 AM   #6

I have to agree with you there. I think I literally have had about 10 Mustangs of my own with DECH kits.

I am pretty close to ordering a Saleen kit from the US.
Bill from Thunderbolt Motorsports – "If one of our Mechanics answered the phone he would have been told - "Please contact the internet division via email in order to get you problem solved more efficiently." And they would have been apologetic for not being able to help via the telephone...”
Old 03-27-2005, 11:44 AM   #7

good choice, it'll be a change of pace
good luck!
1995 GT w/ Edelbrock Heads and intake, MSD 6A, BBK70mm throttle body, Pro-M 75mm w/24# inj., BBK Lt exhaust w/ Flowmaster 2chamber, Chrome Cobra R's, rear control arms, Cobra Gauges, SVO tach, subframes, 3:73's, Holley fuel pump, Autologic (WMS tuned) chip, cold air kit, pulleys, E-cam, B&M ripper w/ King cobra clutch
Old 03-29-2005, 07:08 PM   #8

Trader Feedback: (25)

i have a set of true saleen groud effects never installed i had them painted never put on they are from saleen. these are brand new i have had them for 3 years .I paid over $800 for them saleen dont make these for a fox body no more. i will take $500 plus shipping call 615 403 9565 wayne
Old 03-31-2005, 10:52 PM   #9

You can still get real, genuine DECH kits from the owner of DECH.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement