Ford Mustang Forums banner

SN95 cowl induction hood, painted black

For Sale 
1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  neat 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a cowl induction hood for sale. It's on a 95 GT right now, but I'm sure it will fit other years (just not sure which). It's painted black, but has been outside for a few years; I would give the paint a 6 or 7. It would probably clean up pretty nice if someone were to buff/polish it. I'm not sure what brand it is, but I've included a couple pictures.

I'm willing to ship at buyers expense, but for obvious reasons local pickup is preferred.

$200.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
BLACK cowl hood

damn,.. my friend this is EXACTLY what ive been looking for. but im around chicago.. i wonder what shipping would be to st.charles,il.60174. if its reasonable ive got the caSH IN MY HANDS RITE NOW. CUZ I JUST SOLD MY HOOD TODAY!!! lol. please if u can check that shipping for me thatd be great. Im, VERY VERY interested in buyn this hood from you NOW!!!. i look forward to u gettn back to me.. thnx,Will

ps mayb u can ship it greyhound..; i know thats the cheapest around. idk if u have a greyhound bus station near u or not. but if u can check that for me...

#3 ·
Will, there is one person in line in front of you that PM'd me before your post. I'll get the hood off tonight and get shipping quotes for you both tomorrow.

I don't have a way to box or pack the hood, so I'm going to include UPS doing the packing in the quote. Never heard of shipping using GreyHound, but I'll check into it for you.

#4 ·
Will, UPS shipping is $185 plus $50 to build a box. Greyhound from Raleigh, NC to Chicago, IL is $70 plus the same $50 to build a box. The other person is still ahead of you, I'll let you know if the other person backs out.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.