Ford Mustang Forums banner

Massfloefi/ProMracing help

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Michael Plummer 
#1 ·
I have installed a massfloefi system on a 66 Corvette. If I haven't lost you guys yet I was hoping for some help since this system is based on 89-93 mustang system. First off Maassfloefi was helpful at first but now I cannot get them to respond to emails or phone calls so that option is out. At first got numerous codes, Chris at massflo said the engine builder may have fried the A9L. Found a used A9L both where showing a 22 code, sometimes a 95 as well. Replaced the BAP sensor. Massflo ecu still shows the 22 code but I get a 11-all good code from the replacement. The A9L from massflo has a moetes chip. The car has been driven approx 2 miles and has gone through about 8 gallons of gas, so you can probably guess the symptoms. After changing the plugs (twice) and the BAP sensor I pulled out the 02 sensors and as you could guess where black. I have ordered new sensors, changed the oil ( smells like gas ) Sent the Massflo ecu in for repair to be sure I still do not have an ecu problem. The motor is brand new and did on initial start up run fine before the trouble began, do not want to keep dumping oil in the pan ,not very good for break in. Am I missing something?

#2 ·
Not sure if your contact information is correct, because they are very good at getting back to their messages. Just leave a message, and they'll call you back by the end of the business day.

508-867-6733 or 336-644-8668

#3 ·
I had spoken with Chris and was corresponding with Email w/Sean copied. They are not responding to emails or phone calls. Very disappointed with them and their system. Chris had admitted that they knew they would have problems with this system. Then explained how great their updated version was while qualifying that this was not a sales pitch. I may have pissed him off when I told him it sure sounded like one. Regardless, they should back up their product and not ignore the customer.
I just need to know why this system is dumping mass amounts of fuel into the engine.
Replaced ,so far, plugs, BAP sensor, O2 sensors. Started it up ,smoked out garage and ran like crap. Pulled brand new plug,, it was black. Motor ran for 15 seconds. Somebody reading this has to have an idea of what the problem may be. Again, any help would be appreciated.

#6 ·
Spoke to Chris Richards today, and he said call him. He's also said they try to return all calls by the end of the business day. If you don't leave a message they won't return your call. Leave your name, contact number and the nature of your business and they will get back to you. Here's Chris's direct line again....508-867-6733.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.