Ford Mustang Forums banner

Autometer Gauge Package - Boost/Vac, Oil Pressure, and EGT/Pyrometer

For Sale 
2K views 32 replies 5 participants last post by  Jrogers 
#1 ·
3 gauges. All matching style - Autometer Sport Comp - Fantastic black on silver look!

- Oil pressure is brand new in box, Autometer product number 3323, Sport Comp style. Includes all wiring and fittings.

- EGT/Pyrometer is used but perfect working condition. Older Gauge, product number 3343. Includes wiring harness and exhaust probe, but you will have to buy either a bung to weld to your exhaust, or buy a 1/8" compression fitting and drill and tap your exhaust. Has a couple tiny dings in the outer silver ring, but they are nearly invisible when mounted in a pod.

- Boost/Vacuum gauge is used but perfect working condition. It's an older gauge and I cannot find Autometer's 4-digit product number anywhere on it. But it is mechanical as it has a vacuum port on the back. It has a small dent in the outer ring as you can see in the pic. Not really noticeable when mounted. Dent is oriented at the bottom, but you can actually spin the ring to move the dent as to make it less visible depending on where you mount it. Also, one other tiny almost invisible ding near the '10' in the picture.

All 3 for $225 shipped (which is the price of just a new EGT gauge/probe by itself)

Google Wallet payment only, or cash with pickup. (no paypal, I got too annoyed with all their bs and fees and got tired of buyers complaining if I asked them to cover fees) Or if you really feel comfortable sending a money order I will hold it for 3 weeks then ship.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
bump

#3 ·
Bump

#4 ·
Bump

#6 ·
Got your check Monday, messaged you that day, then messaged you Tuesday, then messaged you again Thursday. Care to revise your post? A moderator could look at our messages to confirm.

Our agreement was that after I got your check I would wait for it to clear the bank, for up to 2 weeks to make sure. Your check cleared Friday, so the soonest I could ship is this coming Monday.

Only 'excuse' I gave was to PM you to let you know that I got your check and to ask you to PM me instead of text me because my phone is broken. Not sure what the eff your are talking about or how that can even be considered an 'excuse'.

AND you leave me negative feedback and blast me in my threads less than 24hrs after my most recent communication with you (where I let you know that your check did not clear yet) claiming that I have not communicated with you since getting your money??? Seriously???? Which one of us is really out of line here???????

#8 ·
How about I just get a moderator involved here to read our actual PM's where I did in fact communicate with you multiple times after getting your check keeping you updated? And where you did actually agree to me holding your check for 2 weeks so it could clear the bank? I'll have a moderator prove you wrong.

#10 ·
I think now I will definitely wait the full 2 weeks that you and I originally agreed to in order to make sure that you check fully clears the bank and does not bounce or get cancelled.

Again, you agreed to the wait time for the check to clear, and now your throwing a bitch fit about it... Don't know what else can be said.

#13 ·
I recieved your check on Monday in the mail, not possible for it to clear same day. Funds were not in my account until Friday, I can post screen shots or scan of my bank statement to prove it. And once again 'funds available' is not the same as 'check cleared'. Check clearing can take 2weeks plus. I'll also post a screen grab of our conversation where you stated 2week hold time was ok.

#16 ·
Yeah I know where they are, they're in my living room. Like I said, I am now definitely going to wait the full 2 weeks that we agreed upon to wait for the check to fully clear before shipping. I don't trust you anymore. Why the hurry now after we agreed upon 2 weeks? You afraid the check is going to bounce or something before I ship?? Also, will post screen shots of our conversation where you stated 2 week wait time was ok.

#19 ·
Are we talking about two weeks from when you received the check (October 3rd), two weeks from when the check cleared my bank (October 4th), or two weeks from you claiming it cleared your account (October 7th)?

I am planning a big party to receive these pristine seats.

#22 ·
FWIW, moderators can't read other people's PM's. FWIW, JRogers you seem like a dick. If you don't get your seats I'll revise my estimation of your character.

#23 ·
Only a dick when people try to screw me. This guy was my best friend until he got the money. Then he had every excuse why he couldn't ship the seats. I too will remove my negative feedback if I ever get my seats but I ain't counting on that. He hasn't been on in over a week. Hsvent had this bad of an experience in 16 years on here. Always one piece of #### out there I guess.

#26 ·
Anything more on this?

#30 ·
Nobody else posting under his IP's and seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. I've seen this happen when people are in jail or the hospital, but usually when they simply flake, you can see them active elsewhere, and I'm not seeing it. Very odd.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.