Ok, now that I have your attention... You are a liar & a crook. Proof?
1. Between 5-9-10 when you picked the car up & today, I have texted you (both numbers) 22 times.... everything from letting you know when I will be in town, asking what you need to get the money to me, telling you that if you are not communicating with me or making any effort at all to pay something that this was going to turn into a bad situation, to straight telling you I need the $500 you owe me "I let you take the car on your word you were gonna pay, I can give you my address if you want to mail it?"...
2. Between 5-9-10 when you picked the car up & today, I have called the number you had disconnected in late June (2 months) 6 times with no answer.... The new number from late June to now 14 times....
3. Your responses - txt only because you NEVER answer the phone -
"I will call you this evening" - never happened
"I will try to make it your way one of those days, I will let you know for sure" - nope
"Sorry dude, raced Fri night & forgot about Sunday being fathers day, let me know when you get bk to ky" - why, not like you were gonna do anything?
"Let me know when you're bk in town & I will plan on riding your way" - nope
Should I go on....
4. The car was listed for sale for 5 months, during that time I sold the harnesses (which were expired, so you couldn't use them anyway) & I let you know that when you picked the car up, to which you responded "No big deal"
5. The ad mentioned nothing about including a battery or fuel system, I think if a person was selling a ROLLER and were including these parts it would say so in the ad. Well, they were in the picture, but so is an engine stand, a Vortech sign, some garbage cans, none of that was included in the sale either, just to clear things up.
6. The representation of the car.... guarantee this is a touchy subject. Brief history of this car.... It was built for a charity race to benefit two members of this site & help with their medical bills. Built by members, for members. Any of those members can tell you that I represented this car 100%.... Care to see the original build thread with pictures of the car completely stripped before we built it? Black primer? I think not, I still have the cans (which were also donated by a member) of the paint, want pics?
7. I have the name & number of the person holding the title, holding it for me until you pay. Pay what you owe & I will put you in touch with that person. No money, no title.
8. The $3000 was your idea, when you were begging me to let you take the car on your word to pay the $500 because your mama wouldn't let you borrow $500 to pay me in full, I stupidly felt sorry for anyone that had to ask their mama to borrow money to buy a race car. If that wasn't a giant red flag I don't know what is... Pitiful.
9. Childish? Not yet...
do they speak English in what?