Jacobs Pro street energy pack ignition system - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Parts for Sale > Electronics and Entertainment

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #1

Trader Feedback: (50)

Jacobs Pro street energy pack ignition system

I have a like new jacobs energy pro street energy pack ignition system. Includes the ulta coil. You can get all the installation instructions from their website. Got this in on a trade & didnt need. Have an msd system. Theease are over 700.00 new... Willing to sell for 250.00 plus shipping cost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2010, 12:46 AM   #2

Any offers or trades?
Old 08-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #3

ttt
Old 08-14-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
War Machine

Trader Feedback: (11)

Warning : mustangparts4u is a crook...

Hate to have to do this, but I gave you more than ample opportunity to take care of this. I have texted, called, emailed, PM'd for months trying to get the money you owe me.

Sold this guy a roller for $3500 (way less than what it was worth) long story short he could only come up with $3000 & empty promises to pay the balance as quickly as possible. Seemed like a good ol boy who stood behind what he said, guess this is the guy that messes it up for everybody else. That sucks.

So, after months of texting & avoided phone calls, unanswered PM's & promises to call from work because "my cell phone is messed up" - I still don't have my money. Funny, you are posting that same phone number in all the parts ads where you are buying and selling tons of parts. I think if you have money to buy parts & go to the track every week, you can pay your debts to people who extend the courtesy of letting you take something on your word that you will do what you say. That makes you who you are......

Don't give this guy anything, he will take advantage of honest people who expect the same.

You have my number, I suggest you use it & let me know when to expect payment. Thanks.
Old 08-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #5

Trader Feedback: (115)

To the Op.
Hoss has a pretty good rep around here even though he doesn't have a ton of feedback.
Pay the man his money.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-14-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
War Machine

Thanks for the support, he obviously hasn't heard how these things turn out around here...
Old 08-15-2010, 12:13 AM   #7

First off you have not called & texted several times....You have texted me a couple times...You are being pretty childish about this. But anyway, I told you i had 3,000.00 to buy your car with...You suggested i bring the 3k & we would work something out on the rest. I plainly told you it would take me a while to come up with the rest. Secondly, this car is not what you represented it to be & anyone that wants to can check out what i have to say to verify! I dont crook anyone...I am an honest seller/ buyer....You need to check & read your post on this car & view the pics...You clearly stated in the post that the car had the harness seatbelts! I didnt get any with the car. You also wrote" no rust anywhere"....well i must inform you that the doors are junk!!! They are completely rusted through on the bottoms! You also stated the car was painted " HOT ROD BLACK with some nice paint"..I am sorry to inform you that the car is only painted with black primer! Also in the pics it clearly shows the battery box with the optima battery. Both items were removed when i picked up the car. Also the fuel lines & filter were not in the car either. Actually i am pretty sure that you removed those items the day i picked the car up. You also were supposed to produce the name & # of the previous owner so i could get the title. GUESS WHAT? You have not done so! Not trying to be a dick but I am more than willing to meet you halfway & return this car to you & get my 3,000 back. I am not paying you anything else unless you produce the items that are missing. Not to mention that the car needs new doors! YOU HAVE MY # IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER FURTHER! ACTUALLY I WILL GIVE YOU MY # AGAIN...ITS 304-962-8559.....So, you be the judge on "who crooked who".......Thanks,Chris

Oh yea, hey frankstang..I have a better rep on here..BTW
Old 08-15-2010, 06:59 AM   #8

Trader Feedback: (115)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangparts4u View Post

Oh yea, hey frankstang..I have a better rep on here..BTW
I'm not just speaking of trader ratings. Hope you guys get it worked out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-15-2010, 11:14 AM   #9
War Machine

Ok, now that I have your attention... You are a liar & a crook. Proof?

1. Between 5-9-10 when you picked the car up & today, I have texted you (both numbers) 22 times.... everything from letting you know when I will be in town, asking what you need to get the money to me, telling you that if you are not communicating with me or making any effort at all to pay something that this was going to turn into a bad situation, to straight telling you I need the $500 you owe me "I let you take the car on your word you were gonna pay, I can give you my address if you want to mail it?"...

2. Between 5-9-10 when you picked the car up & today, I have called the number you had disconnected in late June (2 months) 6 times with no answer.... The new number from late June to now 14 times....

3. Your responses - txt only because you NEVER answer the phone -
"I will call you this evening" - never happened
"I will try to make it your way one of those days, I will let you know for sure" - nope
"Sorry dude, raced Fri night & forgot about Sunday being fathers day, let me know when you get bk to ky" - why, not like you were gonna do anything?
"Let me know when you're bk in town & I will plan on riding your way" - nope
Should I go on....

4. The car was listed for sale for 5 months, during that time I sold the harnesses (which were expired, so you couldn't use them anyway) & I let you know that when you picked the car up, to which you responded "No big deal"

5. The ad mentioned nothing about including a battery or fuel system, I think if a person was selling a ROLLER and were including these parts it would say so in the ad. Well, they were in the picture, but so is an engine stand, a Vortech sign, some garbage cans, none of that was included in the sale either, just to clear things up.

6. The representation of the car.... guarantee this is a touchy subject. Brief history of this car.... It was built for a charity race to benefit two members of this site & help with their medical bills. Built by members, for members. Any of those members can tell you that I represented this car 100%.... Care to see the original build thread with pictures of the car completely stripped before we built it? Black primer? I think not, I still have the cans (which were also donated by a member) of the paint, want pics?

7. I have the name & number of the person holding the title, holding it for me until you pay. Pay what you owe & I will put you in touch with that person. No money, no title.

8. The $3000 was your idea, when you were begging me to let you take the car on your word to pay the $500 because your mama wouldn't let you borrow $500 to pay me in full, I stupidly felt sorry for anyone that had to ask their mama to borrow money to buy a race car. If that wasn't a giant red flag I don't know what is... Pitiful.

9. Childish? Not yet...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement