For Sale Complete "Liberty" Toploader Package - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Parts for Sale > Drivetrain Parts

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #1

Trader Feedback: (18)

Complete "Liberty" Toploader Package

Selling my Liberty pro-shifted, "small-input"/26-spline output, Ford Toploader 4-speed transmission, Long vertigate (w/pistol-style handle) shifter and McLeod bellhousing. Everything needed to install in a '79-'93 Fox-body Ford Mustang.

The transmission is completely "done-up/pro-shifted" by Liberty's and features a 2.78 first gear--I'm sorry, but I do not know the rest of the gear ratios. I have only used the tranny for one dragstrip outing, and let me tell you, running this tranny is A LOT of FUN! It has 6 passes on it and is in excellent condition (can't say that about the engine, though).

Please note that although the tranny is pro-shifted, this does NOT mean that it is fully "clutchless (the clutch technically needs to be used, but the trans "will" get into gear if it's shifted perfectly against the rev limiter)." It will support about 600 horsepower, and pound-feet of torque.

I hurt the engine and am going in another direction with the drivetrain in the car. The transmission is just sitting in the shop, so it's available to someone who is looking for a really good Ford 4-speed like this one. As I said, the Long shifter and NEW McLeod bellhousing are included in the package.

Serious inquiries please contact me by e-mail at kaje5ohh@aol.com. Photos can be provided, but prefer that requests come from those who are really interested/in a position to purchase everything. I am not separating the package, and will present a very good deal to the person who buys it. Thanks!

KJ JONES Racing
Reseda, CA
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2010, 06:03 PM   #2

Trader Feedback: (31)

gotta post a price.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-12-2010, 08:44 PM   #3

Oh...sorry about that. I got pics loaded, too. The whole works goes for $1,300.

KJ JONES Racing
Reseda, CA

Last edited by KJ JONES Racing; 08-12-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:12 PM   #4

Trader Feedback: (16)

Great price

Man just bought one paid a fortune for mine great price!
Old 08-30-2010, 09:31 PM   #5

Bringing this deal to the top. Got someone possibly interested in the shifter, so I might be willing to separate the set. Give me a shout if you're interested in the tranny (includes new bellhousing) only. I'll sell the trans and scattershield alone for $900 (buyer covers the ride), or $1,000 shipped/PayPal fee included.

KJ JONES Racing
Reseda, CA
Old 09-06-2010, 12:05 AM   #6

Trader Feedback: (3)

Hmmmm
Old 09-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #7

Reduced Price

Bringing this deal to the forefront again. I still have everything. Reducing price to $1,200 firm for everything, and I'll ship it all to your door (US Only/prefer payment by US Postal Money order...buyer will be responsible for PayPal charge if that's how we do the deal).

The package is a complete as you need it for installing this transmission directly into a Fox-body Mustang.

Contact me by PM or e-mail at kaje5ohh@aol.com. Thanks.

KJ JONES Racing
Reseda, CA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement