Ford Mustang Forums banner

what motor mounts do you run

3K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  scumbucket 
#1 ·
like the title says what motor mounts do you run

#21 ·
I still run ford vert mounts. They have to be over 10 years old at this point. Also have a torque strap between the swaybar mount and the drivers side head.

I tried being a cheap bastard back in the day and ran Autozone convertible mounts which fell apart in a year or two on a stock motor.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#22 ·
I'm looking for a set of solids....don't need to drop the engine but prefer them to...I have about an inch between my rack and my pan....pinto rack, Canton double hump pan (like oem), using normal rack bushings as well with a qa1 k. I have a set of smr (I believe) solid mounts, never heard of em, thought they'd work but they drop the motor wayyyy too much to work with my setup...like 3" too much...I've asked around before and no one has heard of em either...

#23 ·
Still looking for a set of drop mounts. About an inch between my canton double hump pan and rack. No offset rack bushings. Using energy poly mounts. Qa1 k member. Thanks guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.