Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendez383 trying to use paypal to scam me

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK 
7K views 91 replies 18 participants last post by  MFE 
#1 ·
I sold this gentleman a set of 60# siemens delka injectors and matching pro-m maf and received payment February 7th. Item's shipped February 8th, sent all verification to his email he sent paypal through. He contacted me on here, stating he didn't receive the email. So February 9th I have record of sending him the tracking number typed out on here. It was mailed with insurance, delivered February 15th, still shows results to this day.

ZERO communication or contact since sending that tracking number. Fast forward to April 20th, he has filed an unauthorized payment case with paypal. They have locked my account, ovedrdrafted my account balance and done nothing in 4 days thus far to "resolve" this issue.

Who waits over 2 months to dispute a charge? Who doesn't remember paying for something and goes to this length to try and screw someone over before getting a reality check and saying "oh yeah, car parts".

I have a well documented history of selling on this board with my feedback. I don't sell junk or screw around, big negative mark on this situation.

#2 ·
Injector and MAF

May be If you would have gave me a chance to explain what was going on and not be a dick you would understand, Like I said im trying to straighten out this issue , Im not here trying to burn any one , I know what it feels like cause that has happen to me like i explained to you.

#4 ·
If you were aware of the situation, you didn't contact me to explain or settle this calmly. It appears per Paypal statements, you requested this via your bank. After over 2 months? I am banking on the fact you assumed I no longer had proof like tracking numbers, pictures of receipt, your pm's on here. Thankfully this forum has a large PM storage allotment. So I have it all.

Calling me a dick is one step beyond. I shipped you what you wanted, overnight, heard nothing for over 2 months, now you call me a dick cause I'm suddenly NEGATIVE the money you paid me when you pull some bull#### with your bank? I'll start uploading pictures if you want.

Make a phone call to your bank to stop this pursuit you started. Or sit on the phone with Paypal for an hour to speak to someone like I have. Make an effort if you aren't striving to screw me out of money. You've had 4-5 days now if this was not intentional.

#5 ·
Photo sent to buyer following day from payment 2/8/17;

Paypal dispute info started 4/20/17. 5 days today where even Paypal cannot explain why it's not resolved. Initiated by buyers demands unless they randomly came after me?

Lastly, the tracking number worked until Sunday. I took this picture on Friday 4/21/17 just encase it stopped working. Glad I did, shows tracking number same as my receipt being delivered to him on 2/15/17. Then nothing for 2 plus months and now I am the dick here.

#8 ·
Injectors and MAF

Once again I stated Im trying to get this issue resolved, I have contacted Paypal and My Bank and there was an issue not only with this transaction, Im glad that the bank did what they were suppose to. Like I said im not here to scam anyone out of there money !! I was unaware that this was going on until I tried using my card. I will be in touch with you like I said before as soon as I hear from my bank !!!

#9 ·
I've had charges show up "suspicious" to my bank before, they CALL YOU and ask if it's fraudulent. Never have I heard of a bank, without user feedback, filing for unauthorized charges when my information is clearly manually input into Paypal. How else would they green light that as unauthorized without feedback?

So whatever the reasoning is. I'm covered with screenshots, your statements, tracking papers, and I think it just didn't go through how you anticipated. Whether I am right or wrong, still no clear reasoning why it started. So I feel plenty entitled to be pissed off and feel like I was a scam target. If I'm wrong, so be it.

#11 ·
Another day of nonsense from both the buyer here and Paypal.

They have lied an changed the last date updated on my "case" here, to 4/24/17 when absolutely nothing has happened since 4/20/17. It's been unmodified and unchanged besides "Under review by Paypal."Don't tell me it takes over 3 business days to make a call and fix this this week alone, you're protesting that you don't mean to do this, what other bs are you going to spew?

#12 ·
Here is the final rendition of this. I called once again, to Paypal, there is NO RECORD of Jaime Mendez contacting paypal in regard to this claim. His bank initiated this claim, because he directed them to personally. He was unable to start a paypal claim himself, because he issued payment as personal which offers no buyer or seller protection.

His bank and their statement is the final thing here. The bank ruling trumps Paypal, so paypal has made their money, offers no protection, an tells me neither side is protected but they will withhold the funds on the banks behalf. I am not to issue a formal email with case number to paypal service for them to forward his public statements and PM's for evidence that trump the lies he told his bank.

You are a piece of #### Mr. Mendez. You are caught. If you want your money back, send back my parts. Your public statements are documented and saved. So either fill out the paperwork on something you started, or mail my parts back and you can have your money. I'll sell them to someone legit.

#18 ·
If its a "misunderstanding" like you state just send the OP another payment for the cost. Then he will be off your back and you can figure out the crap that is going on with your bank.

Now you want to return the parts?! Makes you look even more guilty. I'm sure you ran these on your car in the meantime too huh. IMO repayment is the only semi-cure (remove the sting) here.

#19 ·
Yeah. I just responded to your PM and did not see this. You want me to call you to return parts almost 3 months later? You made zero effort to communicate with me. You fraudulently told your bank it was "unauthorized" and have had my stuff for all this time. If you didn't have the money for them, sell it again. How do I know what you've done to even accept a return?

You dig a hole even deeper. You aren't here to scam, it's a misunderstanding, now you want to return ####? I am going to call your local PD and report fraud attempt promptly. You made ZERO attempts were my item's not as described or requested, instead you've attempted to steal your money back, and now you have insurmountable and undeniable evidence against you and your backpedaling again. Back was already against the wall, my further dealings will be with the police department down there.

Your new statements of further contradiction and lies have been logged and documented too. Thanks for those.

#20 ·
My PM box is blown up the last 30 minutes from Mendez. He is asking for an alternate form to pay me, apparently his bank went back 3 months for recent "unauthorized" charges on his behalf. He expects me to believe that. I have called Houston PD, Baytown PD and finally the local PD. Filed a report, given all his information and number to.

I am not a business. I do not want used parts you received back 3 months later. I have no means to tell what you did with this stuff. You can't even keep track of my shipping address, the original packaging, so how would I remotely feel comfortable accepting this in return?

If the bank blocked your debit card, use a credit card and re-issue payment. Use your new debit card to re-issue payment. Or simply tell the bank this original transaction was not fraudulent. I've had fraudulent charges, they don't go after everything down the line without verification. Take your pick. My paypal address is referenced on your account.

We'll be waiting.

#22 ·
Foxbody , it is a simple misunderstanding , but when your working with a female that doesn't understand there was an issue and all accounts cards are on hold then there is no need to waist my time trying to get into someone's head, I have resolved the issue finally after 4 hrs of being on the phone so she can get her money now !

#24 ·
So your telling me all of your accounts are within the same bank and somehow all of them have issues and are on hold? That does not sound like a simple misunderstanding. I have accounts at 3 different banks, PLUS credit cards. How hard is it to link a different account or hell even credit card to your paypal and pay him from that source like previously stated!? I mean this is old technology but you could send him a certified check snail mail..

I'd take a lot more offense to your derogatory female comment the the OP actually did. You got a problem with females?

#23 ·
If she means me, I don't have ####.

My paypal account also doesn't have any changed status. You said you were on hold with paypal in PM. Paypal does not control this, your bank does. I don't need to know how or what is happening, but my end isn't clear yet. I'll be happy to report this is "resolved" when that has occurred but not before hand.

#25 ·
I'm not sure how the woman part came up to be honest. He called me by my name, John in PM. So whatever rant that was it beyond me.

For the record, Paypal case remains. Account balance remains. I'm sure your questioning of his financial variables will go unanswered as well FOXBODY5.8.

#26 ·
First off PayPal will not allow me to add another card to the account untill that s issue is straighten out , I have two other cards on the account and they will not go thru. I would have used another card so you can get your money , once again I'm not out to burn any one , I just want this issue resolved !

#41 ·
Foxbody only little as B@&$? Copy's and reposts a PM .
Half the time I can't understand WTF your are typing.

Have your wife setup and account (oh I forgot you prolly don't have one after your girl comments), or have a friend do it. How the hell are you paying the rest of your bills right now?! I have had issues with banks before, payments stopped, accounts froze and even payments assumed fraudulent. I have always cleared it within a day. This doesn't make sense.:bs:

I bet you 110% if the shoes were flopped you would NOT be happy you were out this money, think of it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.