NEGATIVE FEEDBACK uwilose2 won't refund for a married SCT!! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-19-2017, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
uwilose2 won't refund for a married SCT!!

Yup, I posted the wanted ad, specified 'unmarried' he sent a pm. he offered me an X3 with all supplies for $155 shipped. I asked if it is not married and how many unlocks. he sent a nice picture of the unit in it's clear package with cables, said used on 1 car, 4 or 5 unlocks, had 1 tune in it.
I looked at his time here, and the only postings are items for sale - so I bought it.
He replies - you screwed me of $5 for paypal fees you know, but whatever". I sent him $5 instantly and said " you never asked for the fees, I was to asume $155 was all in" he replies "I was just saying, it's only 5 bucks, lol"
I get the unit, look at it, and wait for clear weather to try tuning my car.
Once I told him, and sent a pic that the device is married, he replies "I never said it wasn't married, show me where I told you that" and "funny how you wait 3 weeks then say something"
"SCT says if it's unlocked, you can use it" yeah, right.
I had the unit for 7 days before plugged into the car (moot point).
then he says "solve it with paypal" "I bought it from another forum member and never used it"
complete LACK of forthcoming information that would have killed his sale.
Why didn't the honest seller tell me he never used it? did not know if it was married? no, he just skimmed the facts and I fell for it.
refunds my money, apologize and take it back? no way.

good luck dealing with Eric Tolley = uwilose.
Perfect name for him.
I will say no more, but buyer beware, and Eric, be ashamed you have no business ethics.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-20-2017, 04:26 PM
MFE
Super Moderator

Trader Feedback: (9)
Just curious, how much do unmarried units usually go for?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement