Ford Mustang Forums banner

GT 40 IRON HEADS

4K views 80 replies 28 participants last post by  lone sailor 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a set of GT 40 IRON HEADS that have 77,000 miles on them that came off a 1993 COBRA they are in very good condition and have all the vavles and springs in them. I want $350.00 shipped. If you need pics please email me at solozx10r@yahoo.com or pm me. Thanks

#10 · (Edited)
Standup guy?

Frankstang, now pushing five weeks still no heads, he has only given me one tracking number for one head, "Standup Dude" fails to answer emails and give me assurance the second head has shipped by not giving the second tracking number for second head because he is on "vacation", yet checks into and posts here every few days. Standup guy?

#12 ·
Frankstang, now pushing five weeks still no heads, he has only given me one tracking number for one head, "Standup Dude" fails to answer emails and give me assurance the second head has shipped by not giving the second tracking number for second head because he is on "vacation", yet checks into and posts here every few days. Standup guy?
You know what bro, I sent you the tracking number and told you what the problem was with FED EX. Your starting to get on my nerves with all of this. I sent you the tracking number for head number one and the other one will be there soon. I shipped them via USPS, I cant help it if they are slow. So you will not here from me anymore on this. I try to do my best with shipping and selling used parts but sometimes stuff happens that is out of my control. If you want to leave me negative feedback then do so and let that be the end of it. I have sold alot of stuff on here and have never had to deal with such a pain in the ass as yourself. I have a ton of positive feedback on here even though it doesnt mean anything to you. I'm not trying to defraud you in any way at all. Just relax.

#14 · (Edited)
You know what bro, I sent you the tracking number and told you what the problem was with FED EX. Your starting to get on my nerves with all of this. I sent you the tracking number for head number one and the other one will be there soon. I shipped them via USPS, I cant help it if they are slow. So you will not here from me anymore on this. I try to do my best with shipping and selling used parts but sometimes stuff happens that is out of my control. If you want to leave me negative feedback then do so and let that be the end of it. I have sold alot of stuff on here and have never had to deal with such a pain in the ass as yourself. I have a ton of positive feedback on here even though it doesnt mean anything to you. I'm not trying to defraud you in any way at all. Just relax.
Mike, I'm relaxed. So politely asking and patiently waiting four weeks before you even give me ONE tracking number and at five weeks you still owe me a second number is your idea of being a “pain in the ass” and “getting on your nerves?”

Dear Readers, Mike here thinks you’re an ass and it unnerves him if he has to give up a tracking number five weeks after he has his cash in hand. His excuses include and I quote “Dude, I’m on vacation” and “my girlfriend lost the slip”.

Mike, this is a business deal, I’m neither your Dude nor your Bro, I’m the guy who paid you cash for a product and you’re failing to deliver anything but talk. Everything I have asjked for is soundly within your control, the tracking number, yet you keep scoffing my request.

The problem is not with FEDEX, USPS nor your girlfriend, it’s with you “Bro”. Five weeks, still only one tracking number, now YOU’RE calling me the pain in the ass? I understand delays, but you are at fault, not FEDEX or USPS, all I want is shipping info, thats all I have ever asked for, you have failed to provide me this simple information. Now your saying "you will not hear from me anymore on this", I wouldn't be to sure about that.

It’s not a crime to watch or post on a forum, but it sure would be nice if before you went on holiday you would take care of business.

#15 ·
I sent you the tracking number buddy so just wait for it to arrive. And if you dont like the way that I do business...............dont buy anything from me again its simple as that. I have been totally honest with you the entire time I do agree it has been five weeks but I have told you everything that has transpired. So like I said leave me the negative feedback and I'll do the same for you. If you want when you get the heads you can send them back to me and I WILL GLADLY REFUND YOUR MONEY MINUS THE SHIPPING CHARGES!

#16 ·
I see one of your posts on here you gave somebody else with good feedback a hard time and busted balls, when you had nothing to do with the thread or the sale. You wanna bust my balls now I'll make you wait for the other head, matter of fact I shipped it by CAMEL How's that??? : ) You can put in a claim with paypal or whatever you want there buddie. Keep busting my balls and see where it gets you jerk. Have a nice day there pal.

#17 · (Edited)
This post?

http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1059206

from another seller who also refused to give a tracking number, who also didn't ship a product, who also responded harshly to the simple request of getting a tracking number, which the moderator intervened, you mean that post?

This is getting pretty funny really, all I want is the second tracking number, I guess your not going to give me that, we'll see.

#20 ·
Let them air it out, I for one would need to know these things if I was searching for parts and came across this. prior to buying from him.

Bill

#22 · (Edited)
Mike received his paypal payment of $350 in full 5 weeks ago, this payment included shipping to his solozar email which is registered paypal wise to a Kristin G.

Before I closed the deal I asked him was he sure about shipping and even gave him my zip to confirm before I paid for the heads, he verified that the $350 included shipping.

A week later he comes back asking for more because he "messed up" and didn't realize it would cost $100 to ship the heads. He wanted $50 bucks more for shipping, I declined to pay more, I cited at least three or more sets of heads going for exactly what he was paid, so it was a fair deal. He said he would ship them.

A week later, still no shipment, I offer to cancel the deal if he refunds the paypal as this is obviously not making him happy sending me the heads.
He says he shipped them.

Two weeks later he says he shipped them. No tracking info provided after after numerous request for same.

Three weeks later he says they were shipped, but still does not provide tracking number. He says his girlfriend lost the receipt, the same one I find out whose paypal is that he wanted me to send the money too...

About four weeks later, he sends me an email saying FEDEX never shipped them, they were leaking, so he now has to ship them via USPS.

After about four weeks I finally get a USPS shipment number, NOT a tracking number, for ONE head, ten days ago. His excuse is he didn't have another box to send the 2nd head.

Five weeks later he says he sent the second head, has yet to provide tracking numbers, and starts calling me a pain in the ass, and says he won't ship the second head, etc... Neither head has been delivered.

All I ever wanted was tracking info, now he wants to play juvenile games. Not with me.

03 DOHC, I could have walked to RI and back in five weeks, what do you recommend?

#23 ·
Seriously man,he sent the heads,and gave you a tracking #,it's out of his hands! Have you even bothered checking the tracking # to see their whereabouts,or are you just whining because they did'nt land on your doorstep the day after you sent payment?

#24 · (Edited)
He gave ONE shipping number, not a tracking number for ONE head, what about the second one? You can't track on a shipping number, and he still owes me a second tracking number.

whining because they did'nt land on your doorstep the day after you sent payment
If you call asking about it after waiting and being ignored for five weeks whining...

Whining? Hardly. Mail fraud? Possibly.

My next stop.

http://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MailFraudComplaint.aspx

At day 45, Monday the 27th of Oct 2008, it becomes mail fraud, a felony, unfortunate for his girlfriend who accepted the funds.

#31 ·
solozx10r, anyone who has to wait a month before they get a tracking number has a reason to be upset and more so when greeted with your level of maturity when asked for a simple tracking number. Sure things happen and sometimes people can't get things shipped out right away. This is a simple problem with a simple solution. Why make it difficult?

#34 ·
I sent him the tracking number and told him everything that has transpired up to this point. And for your info check the tracking number I left above this it says it was delivered to him today. So not to sound like a jerk but mind your own business buddie. Look at how many posts I have and how many positive feedbacks I have now go look at his posts and his feedback. I am very honest when I sell parts although sometimes #### happens. Now move along to somebody else thread where you can be helpful. BTW I am not sending him the other tracking number just because he has been a total dick. If any of you guys on here dont like how I do businees.......,then dont EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ME. Simple as that. :eeek::rofl:

#32 · (Edited)
And guys for anybody that wants the tracking number it is 03081400000210170755. It is coming via USPS so go check there website. So before you go and run your mouth Scott tell all the guys here that one of them arrived today. The other is on its way there jerky.

#35 ·
I sent it to the zip code 85250 I am looking at the receipt right now. The USPS website says it arrived at 85258which is probally the POST OFFICE. I'm sure it will be in your hands on MONDAY call your local POST OFFICE and ask them. And the other head will be there soon enough.

#36 · (Edited)
BTW I am not sending him the other tracking number just because he has been a total dick.
So your definition of dick is to ask for a tracking number 5 weeks after you have the money.

You keep harping on the "look how many great feedbacks I have" my response is, look at how many scammers start out that way, go ahead, check this forum...

I also see the mods have sanitized your posts, but not before they were screen captured for paypal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.