GT 40 IRON HEADS - Page 3 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Classifieds > Classifieds Feedback Area

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 09:14 AM   #71

Trader Feedback: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by solozx10r View Post
Just for your info fraud is when you take money for goods and never never send them.

Keep thinking that. When you really want to know the truth, ask someone that knows.

.......painters tape, seriously?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2008, 11:02 AM   #72
Banned

Trader Feedback: (3)

wow...everyone here on corral are so eager to tear solozx10r a new one. I for one would buy from him, as he has shown he did have the parts he sold. he did ship out.

If you expect to buy an old set of IRON GT-40's and just bolt them on without having them refreshed with new valves and springs, well you are an idiot.

I think $350 is a fair price for heads that need rebuilding. You got what you paid for. Your an idiot for refusing the other head. I am sure paypal can overturn the decision with an appeal from Solozx10r.

And I'm sure I will get bashed for looking outside the box and not sympathizing with the Buyer. that is the way of the corral. So be it.

I was close to buying an aluminum driveshaft from Solo....i would have, had i not found one locally for the same price as his was shipped.

Fraud, in my opinion, is when you list parts you do not have, get people to send you money, and you send nothing in return. Solo did have heads to sell. for one reason or another it took a while to ship them out. Where is the fraud in that?
I_Poop_LS1's is banned  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:36 AM   #73

Trader Feedback: (8)

Quote:
If the head was damaged during shipment it was insured for its value. If you didnt accept the head how did you know it was damaged??? I'm sure the postman didnt let you open it......did he. Anyway this is getting really old I did act like a jerk and apologized if you dont accept that then no problem. Just for your info fraud is when you take money for goods and never never send them. I did provide you both tracking numbers the latest one which is 0308 1400 0002 1017 3626 which you refused. I shipped the heads the cheapest way possible like I told you I was going to. I had no idea it was going to take USPS that long. You can file whatever charges you would like Scott but I do have the proof that I sent both heads as I did save my receipts.
You are such a liar!

USPS had them to me in 10 days, YOU didn't send them for 40 days. All the while playing games and calling me and others names as proven by your previous posts, we have copies of the posts which were edited, Paypal loved those....

Both times you shipped the heads wrapped in cardboard, one layer, with painters tape, thats it. Zero protection for the valve stems and head surface, your fault, not mine. Second head had some duct tape. Here is a picture of the second head with ONE of the many holes in that package:

Every corner was ripped like shown, every side had a hole, because you couldn't take a one minute to wrap it properly, your fault, not mine. The USPS lady asked when she wheeled it out, "are you sure you want this, it look pretty beaten"? and I looked it and finally decided, you had played games for so long, enough was enough, your problem, not mine.

It's insured, and you want me to deal with you in trying to get insurance? Not my problem.

My machinist has given me a sworn affidavit stating "heads where not properly packaged for shipping, some damage has occured on the mating surfaces, valves are rusted shut to the seats from sitting in water..." Do you remember telling me you powerwahshed the heads? Do you remember me asking you to be sure they where dry? I guess you didn't take that bit of advice... your problem, not mine.

USPS told me they WILL NOT honor your request for insurance because of how you failed to properly package the heads. They took a photo...

Do you remember the little request on the paypal bill of sale? It stated in effect "ensure mating surfaces are protected during shipment" They were not. Your problem, not mine.

If your so in the right, why has Paypal ruled in my favor?
If your so in the right, why do you not have any funds to recover?

For you and the I poop guy, do a little research on what fraud is please:

fraud (frôd)
n.
1. A deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain.
2. A piece of trickery; a trick.
a. One that defrauds; a cheat.
b. One who assumes a false pose; an impostor.

You pretty much hit 1, 2, 3A and 3B. Mike passed himself off as Mike Butler in numerous emails, then used a girlfriends or someones account for payment on paypal, now has no funds to recover. He answered his phone and said it wasn't him and didn't know anything about this, the number was verified as yours numerous times through third parties and other sales. Ever get any emails on that bike your selling asking for a good number to reach you? It's your phone number. The head is not as described "in very good condition", he did not comply with the simple request to package the head properly, now it's damaged. That is fraud.

I don't want this head Mike, please paypal me or certified check shipping plus balance due for refund and I'll ship it out to you within 10 days, wrapped properly of course.

Last edited by beemerhog; 11-20-2008 at 11:50 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 11-20-2008, 12:03 PM   #74

Trader Feedback: (42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Poop_LS1's View Post
wow...everyone here on corral are so eager to tear solozx10r a new one. I for one would buy from him, as he has shown he did have the parts he sold. he did ship out.

Fraud, in my opinion, is when you list parts you do not have, get people to send you money, and you send nothing in return. Solo did have heads to sell. for one reason or another it took a while to ship them out. Where is the fraud in that?
Your feedback shows you have a history of not shipping items or forwarding tracking numbers as well. I guess you and solozx10r understand each others deceptive ways.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:24 PM   #75
Banned Alleged Scammer

Trader Feedback: (38)

BEEMEROG I thought the way I sent them was ok..........I asked the guy at the post office and he said they were fine the way I had them packaged. I have learned my lesson with USPS for shipping. I do admit I acted like a child with arguing over this and shipping the heads out late and I said I was sorry. You told me that you were gonna rebuild the heads and were mainly concerned with the castings. I power washed them to get them clean for you and I did blow them out with a air gun. I see you just want to keep going with this so I am not going to respond to your attacks anymore. If you think I am a jerk or whatever then fine.
solozx10r is banned  
Old 11-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #76

Quote:
BEEMEROG I thought the way I sent them was ok..........I asked the guy at the post office and he said they were fine the way I had them packaged. I have learned my lesson with USPS for shipping. I do admit I acted like a child with arguing over this and shipping the heads out late and I said I was sorry. You told me that you were gonna rebuild the heads and were mainly concerned with the castings. I power washed them to get them clean for you and I did blow them out with a air gun. I see you just want to keep going with this so I am not going to respond to your attacks anymore. If you think I am a jerk or whatever then fine.

HERE IS HOW A CHILD/USED CAR DEALER/CHEAT/FRAUD/BAD BUSINESS PERSON/ETC HANDLES IT:
Exactly what you're doing.

HERE IS HOW A MAN HANDLES IT:
Pony up the cash to fix the problem. Take the lesson that if you want to do business, you need to do business RIGHT. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. It might cost you a little bit today, but it will cost you more in the long run to cheat people.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:43 PM   #77
Banned Alleged Scammer

GUYS there are two sides to every story. I see on here it doesnt matter how much good you do but what matters is the mistakes that you make. I do admit that I acted like a childish jerk on this deal but my emotions got in the way of my rational thinking. I should have sent the heads in a timely matter rather then being spiteful and should have packaged them better but I never thought that USPS would butcher them like that at all. Once again Scott I apologize and will try to work with you to make you happy on this.
solozx10r is banned  
Old 11-20-2008, 01:35 PM   #78
Banned

Trader Feedback: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8950LX View Post
Your feedback shows you have a history of not shipping items or forwarding tracking numbers as well. I guess you and solozx10r understand each others deceptive ways.

I issued a complete refund, you tool.

And i was scammed out of a set of mufflers by that buyer. He received the mufflers and since i didn't have tracking info, and he knew this, he set a paypal claim.

I had to refund him $50 in order to keep my paypal account in good standing. I lost out on that deal. Lesson Learned. Always get tracking info when shipping.
I_Poop_LS1's is banned  
Old 11-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #79
MFE
Super Moderator

The end.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #80

Trader Feedback: (0)

<-- Scammed by same guy for $175.

Last edited by SQUEEZE&STROKE; 01-07-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #81

Perhaps someone will post his info, address, phone number, etc...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement