24 LBS injectors on 94 GT - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Windsor Tech Forums > 94/95 Tech

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2005, 07:34 PM   #1

Trader Feedback: (0)

24 LBS injectors on 94 GT

I have a basicly stock 94 GT Vert with the mods below. Would it do any good to put 24 LBS injectors one it? I have a adjustable fuel regulator.

Thanks, Jason

FRPP 65mm Throttle Body
MAC 2.5" Pro Dump Exhaust
MAC 2.5" Off Road H-Pipe
FRPP Underdrive Pulleys
MAC Fenderwell cold air
Adjustable fuel regulator

NITO 245/50//16's on stock rims
93,000 Miles
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2005, 07:41 PM   #2

Trader Feedback: (4)

Absolutely not.....and why would you have your fuel pressure that high??You're boggin the motor,back it down to @32-35psi,and leave it alone until you do more mods that warrant more fuel.
Teal94GT,Kenne Bell 2.0 (16.5psi),Ported Manifolds,World E7s ported w/3 angle valve job,Steeda #19 cam,MSD Ignition,3:55s,Snow Performance water/alcohol injection system,FMS Cobra Clutch,75mm TB,MAC CAI,Phantom Gauges,all the other typical bolt-ons,....and a good set of bald tires
my pics
Quote:
!.........Mustangs are like our women,...you have to put up with a lot of crap to get what you want,but when they put out,life is good!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 02-06-2005, 07:58 PM   #3

Stock fuel pressure is 39, Would it be better to set it below 39?

FRPP 65mm Throttle Body
MAC 2.5" Off Road H-Pipe
FRPP Underdrive Pulleys
MAC Fenderwell cold air

93,000 Miles
Old 02-06-2005, 08:13 PM   #4

Stock fp with a non adj fpr,is typically 30-33psi at idle with vac,and will jump to 42psi or so,under load.If you were seeing that much on a stock reg,then the reg was sloppy.If you trim it out to where I suggested,you will get better gas milage,along with smoother acceleration,and most likely,...a little more power.At 85k miles,your injectors have seen better days,and tend to become sloppy,and puddle with stactic pressures above 48psi.Your present combo doesn't warrant the need for extra fuel at this time,so why waste it?
Teal94GT,Kenne Bell 2.0 (16.5psi),Ported Manifolds,World E7s ported w/3 angle valve job,Steeda #19 cam,MSD Ignition,3:55s,Snow Performance water/alcohol injection system,FMS Cobra Clutch,75mm TB,MAC CAI,Phantom Gauges,all the other typical bolt-ons,....and a good set of bald tires
my pics
Quote:
!.........Mustangs are like our women,...you have to put up with a lot of crap to get what you want,but when they put out,life is good!!
Old 02-06-2005, 09:15 PM   #5

I have mine set @ 42psi with vaccune line off and pluged. Is that ok? or should I back it down alittle more with the line pluged and off?

FRPP 65mm Throttle Body
MAC 2.5" Off Road H-Pipe
FRPP Underdrive Pulleys
MAC Fenderwell cold air

93,000 Miles
Old 02-06-2005, 11:31 PM   #6

Hook the vac line back up,and that will be good.It should be close enough if that was originally set without vacumm.....that should bring your idle pressure to @ 33psi or so with vac.
my pics
Quote:
Old 02-07-2005, 12:09 AM   #7

Trader Feedback: (14)

You would also have to get a maf meter calibrated for the 24lb injs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement