Fuel Pump Relay Location 1994 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Windsor Tech Forums > 94/95 Tech

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #1

Trader Feedback: (0)

Fuel Pump Relay Location 1994

I installed a 390 was a 3.8. I have juice at the fuse but the pump doesnt run. I am trying to use the original wiring and leave the inertia sensor, and the low oil sensor (need that location also) if not, i will have to wire directly. Since this is carbourated it might be my only choice. Thanks in advance, Jim
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2008, 09:53 PM   #2

It was in the CCRM. The box in the fender under the splash shield
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:20 PM   #3

I dont remember where that was, it has been over a year since I pulled it apart. If I am looking at the wngine compartment where would it be. what does it look like. would you happen to know how the series works.

Example: from the fuse block on the drivers side fender, to the relay, to the inertia swtch or vice versa. Also is the low oil relay also in the loop.

Thank you very much for your reply.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:02 AM   #4

Trader Feedback: (1)

the ccrm modual is normally located on the black bracket that holds the radiator overflow bottle. It's a black box about 4"x4" in size with a big wiring harness connected on one side.

You can also jumper a pin on the EEC-IV test connector to ground and the fuel pump should run.

- 95 GT - Aluminum Heads, Cam, TMoss Cobra intake, S-trim, SCT BA2400, 55's, Longtubes, McLeod bell, TKO-600, 3.55's, etc
- 02 GT (Wife's Toy) - Auto, 4.10's, Lowered, Off Road X, Predator Tuner - 13.6@102
Old 06-17-2008, 04:02 PM   #5

I think in the V6 cars it was mounted in the passenge fender on the forward end of the strut tower. Going off '00 and '03 car wiring harnesses though.

Does the car currently have a 5.0L wiring harness or the remnants of the V6 harness?
Old 06-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #6

thanks guys I will check it out tomorrow.

it is the original 3.8 harness.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:34 PM   #7

I looked at the drawings, the CCRM is in nearly the same place on the V6as the 5.0L in that model year. That's by the radiator overflow as suggested.

If you want to pm me your email, I'll send you the wiring diagrams so that you can rewire the relay to work off the ignition instead of the EEC. There's a light blue with orange stripe wire that goes to the CCRM that closes the relay for the fuel pump. It's normally...well, it'd be easier just to email you the wiring diagram.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:50 PM   #8

perfect, thank you. sutphen77@hotmail.com
Old 09-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #9

sub
Sponsored Links
Advertisement