Ford Mustang Forums banner

WTB Roller/High mileage 94/95 gt/cobra

1K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Nitrousfedman3 
#1 ·
I am building a motor and now its time to start looking for a car for it to go in. So i am looking for a 94 or 95 gt/cobra.. Must be setup for a 5 spd. The body must be straight with barely if any rust. Can be a roller or very high mileage or even a blown up motor. Cheaper the better cause it will be getting a cage and different suspension. I am located in western pa, but willing to travel to 250 miles to get the right deal. My email is scottydc52000@yahoo.com if you have anything.

#20 ·
Hey I have a clean 95 mustang G.T. roller I am wanting to sell. It is just the shell. It has some goodies on it though. It is a burned orange color. It was black. The paint is alright. The nose piece needs redone, and the plastic molding on the bottom of the driver side door. It has very little rust if any. I dont know of any on the roller chassis at all. It has a cowl hood, weld prostar wheels. 31 spline axles, with a spool and c-clip elimantors and 255 lph fuel pump, frame connectors, and I think they are lakewood lower control arms and a drive shaft safetyloop. I would be willing to sell for 3300. Just let me know. I have pics. Oh and the interrior is clean, black. It has one small tear in the lower seat bolster of the driver side seat. Let me know .

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.