Guys who have bought/experienced fordstrokers.com - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Go Back   Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum > Windsor Tech Forums > 5.0/5.8 Engine Tech

Corral.net is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 01:20 PM   #1

Trader Feedback: (0)

Question Guys who have bought/experienced fordstrokers.com

Hey guys, I have been searching for stroker engines from different places like T&L, DSS, and Blueprint Engines and have found that they have had bad reviews, I even found where ford racing crate engines had some trouble. But I havent herd anything BAD about fordstrokers.com and their engines. They seem to be dedicated to "what you want" and have great communication and care about what they build. I have tried to email them but it just isn't working for some reason.

What have been your experiences with them?

I know they have 331/347/408/418/427 strokers
I was going to talk to him about a 331 possibly a 347 since they build them with the 5.315 rods
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2008, 01:48 PM   #2

Trader Feedback: (3)

get the 347 if you are going to do it. There is no reason to leave 20-25 hp on the table going with the 331......
Old 08-01-2008, 01:52 PM   #3

Trader Feedback: (20)

great prices, parts and service. Give Jim a PM aka "strokeme" on this forum.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:31 PM   #4

Trader Feedback: (9)

Jim is GREAT to work with.

He is VERY busy though... give him some time to get back to you.
He will.

jason

1990 GT - something 351w based... some day
1987 LX - n/a 2.3 daily driver, using an EDIS v8 ecu/QH
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:24 PM   #5

Trader Feedback: (1)

Top notch...... have purchased (for my customers).... a 347 stroker kit, 2 balancers, a Liberator 347 SBF and a 408 stroker kit is next.
LUK=Let Us Know, GL=Good Luck, LMK=Let Me Know, JIC=Just In Case, BTSTDTRT=Been There Seen That Done That Repaired That, YCYDYP=Your Car Your Dough Your Prerogative and the classic... DILLIGAS=Do I Look Like I Give A S***

1986 Mustang GT w/T-Tops

NOW: 5.0L Stock shortblock, X303 Cam, SP Offy. Port-O-Sonic, 700 cfm DP Holley, 289 '66, 1.7 RR, Richmond Gear 4+1 Trans., Centerforce DF kit, 2.73 Gears

WIP: 3.90 Gears(Motive Performance), LS Overhaul (FRPP), Adj. LCA's (New Design Granatelli Aluminum), Adj. UCA's (Granatelli), Caster/Camber Plates (MM), Subframe Conn. (MM) T-Top weatherstriping and rear braces bodywork
Sponsored Links
Advertisement