Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum - View Single Post - GROUP BUY: Russel Fuel Line Fittings
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #229
1svtfan

Trader Feedback: (13)

As much as I love using stainless or pro-lite hoses eventually they all smell like gas. I wanted to find a simple solution and ideally using PTFE hose so I would not have to worry about the gas eroding the rubber lines. I decided to go with these.

Fragola Performance Systems 375024 - Fragola Performance Systems P.T.F.E Hose Assemblies - Overview - SummitRacing.com

They are pre-made 30" braided stainless lines with -6 fittings on both ends. A 45 degree for the rail end and a straight end for the hardline adapter. It saves quite a bit over making the lines myself as well.

All (4) Russell fuel lines fittings and (2) of these hoses make it a $133 project. (Actually $132.70 plus the shipping charge)

For what it's worth, I figure this makes the entire swap about a 15 minute affair.

This is a link to the Fragola pages where they clearly state these lines are designed for nitrous, fuel, oil, or water.

Fragola Performance Systems

I'm going to put the hoses in split loom to keep the abrasion at a minimum, and figure they should last at least as long as the factory ones.... I'll post an update and pictures when the box gets here from Summit.

Here are the parts. You should be able to see the part numbers clearly.

Here's what they look like assembled in some split loom ready to go on the car.

Last edited by 1svtfan; 05-20-2011 at 01:32 PM.
1svtfan is offline   Reply With Quote